Lunchbox IO vs. Revolution Ordering: Features and Prices
Lunchbox IO, formally known as Lunchbox Technologies Inc, is a restaurant tech company. They offer solutions for everything, from online ordering integrations to loyalty program perks. But how do they compare to Revolution Ordering? Despite working within the same niche market, both hospitality software providers have a few distinct differences.
If you’d like to read the ultimate comparison between Lunchbox IO and Revolution Ordering, you’re in the right place. Read on for all the details!
Lunchbox IO: Features and Prices
Lunchbox IO is a SaaS company that provides brands across the restaurant industry with innovative solutions. From order tracking capabilities to data reporting tools, businesses can optimize their daily workflows with Lunchbox IO.
Several Lunchbox IO features that businesses can use include:
- Order Management: Restaurants can use Lunchbox IO to track all orders in an organized fashion. As a result, they can be much more efficient, even when it gets busy.
- Live Order Tracking: Say goodbye to frequent phone calls from customers wondering where their order is. With live order tracking, customers and hosts can view orders with a GPS system.
- Customer Rewards Program: Restaurants can provoke repeat business by rewarding customers for their loyalty. With a point system or other kind of loyalty account, people can earn perks over time.
- Easy Menu Updates: Need to make changes to your menu types? That's not a problem with Lunchbox IO. In fact, they make it easy for eateries to update their menu from the client’s account.
- Restaurant Data Analytics: It's nearly impossible to measure restaurant success without some kind of reporting tool. So, Lunchbox IO provides its clients with an analytics dashboard to track performance in real time.
But what does the Lunchbox IO pricing model look like?
The Lunchbox IO pricing model can be a bit unpredictable. For one, you have a fee for each individual unit within your enterprise. This rate can be upward to $300 a month per location. Plus, the monthly cost may depend on the number of products and features you're including in your package.
Then, there are set-up fees that can cost upward to several thousand dollars. Rather than an all-inclusive subscription model, the total price will vary from one restaurant business to the next.
Revolution Ordering: Features and Prices
Are you looking to ditch the POS hardware in your restaurant and accelerate sales? Oh, and how about streamlining operational efficiency? If any of these plans sound like something out of your strategic brainstorms, Revolution Ordering may be right for your business.
Revolution Ordering can integrate with a business' current systems to implement seamless marketplace order insertion. This means that you can partner with food delivery apps while keeping workflows simple. Plus, you'll be able to establish the best customer experience possible.
Some of the most game-changing features that Revolution Ordering offers include:
- A Single Centralized Platform: Restaurant operations don’t have to be complex. In fact, all on and off-premise orders can coexist in a single platform. With our centralized dashboard, order management and fulfillment can be as easy as 1-2-3.
- An Industry-Wide Business Intelligence Dashboard: Market research is a key component of successful businesses. After all, you need competitor insights to know how to establish product differentiation. Our business intelligence tool lets you do just that. It displays industry data as well as comparisons between all your restaurant locations. Strategic planning has never been easier.
- Integrations with Online Ordering Apps: Off-premise orders can easily make up the majority of your transactions. By partnering with third-party delivery service providers, you can expand your reach tenfold–at least. At the moment, Revolution Ordering clients can be available on DoorDash, Uber Eats, Grubhub, and Postmates.
- Demand Creation and Marketing Tools: Restaurant marketing tools exist in the backend of the Revolution Ordering platform. Whether you want to send SMS alerts or create custom discounts, we offer the tools needed to build a complete marketing strategy.
- Restaurant Loyalty Program Integrations: A tried and tested way to enhance brand loyalty is to reward customers for spending their hard-earned money. With Revolution Ordering, you can create a point system where after earning so many, customers can redeem them for a reward. The model incentivizes people to return again and again, creating a constant cycle.
- Gift Card Integrations: Gift cards are a great way to attract a broader clientele. Plus, they’re a fantastic source of revenue–especially during the holiday season. With flexible gift card integrations, customers can purchase and redeem them at your business.
- Stellar Customer Service: We provide every single one of our clients with top-notch customer service. Need assistance? We’re here to help–24/7 that is! Plus, you can even reach us via email and through our online chat tools.
So what does Revolution Ordering’s pricing model look like?
At Revolution Ordering, we believe that transparency is essential in every sense of the word. But when it comes to finances, clarity is just as important as security. That’s why we charge all our clients a flat monthly rate for all our features. With a subscription model that won’t surprise you with sudden fluctuations or hidden fees, you’ll feel peace of mind every time you budget restaurant monthly expenses.
We know firsthand that restaurant leaders incur a variety of costs. From inventory management to labor expenses, it’s a no-brainer that you distribute funds to a number of different places. By taking the guesswork out of paying for your tech products, we make financial planning that much simpler.
Frequently Asked Questions About Lunchbox IO
There are so many hospitality software companies on the market that it can be difficult to choose one. Hopefully, you can now distinguish the key differences betweenLunchbox Technologies Inc. and Revolution Ordering. Even though the comparison above between features and pricing should be a valuable resource, additional information can’t hurt! Check out the frequently asked questions and answers below for some more insight.
What Is Lunchbox IO?
Lunchbox IO is a software company that allows restaurants to add integrations to their current systems. For instance, Lunchbox enables businesses to streamline online ordering. Meanwhile, many clients utilize other tools like loyalty programs and gift card integrations. Depending on your business' needs, the platform's purpose can vary.
Who Is the CEO of Lunchbox?
The CEO and Co-Founder of Lunchbox is Nabeel Alamgir. He has been in this role since November 2019.
Where Is Lunchbox IO Located?
Lunchbox IO’s headquarters are in New York City. However, most, if not all of their employees work remotely.
Is Lunchbox a SaaS Company?
Yes, Lunchbox is a SaaS company that helps restaurants streamline operations and add integrations to their current systems. As a result, restaurants can strengthen their strategies through innovation. With software, there is much less hardware present during daily tasks.
How Many Employees Does Lunchbox Have?
According to LinkedIn as of November 2023, there are 191 employees. However, this number is bound to be inaccurate depending on whether personal LinkedIn profiles are accurate. Regardless, this number has grown quite a bit in the last five years.
Are You Ready to Innovate Your Business?
Investing in tech solutions is a big decision. For one, it’ll likely be a long-term commitment that’ll impact your brand’s infrastructure. It’ll also come with changes regarding daily operations and workflows. And most importantly, investing in innovative technology will likely be a big financial investment. With all of this in mind, it’s vital that you thoughtfully consider your options. Hopefully, this article can serve as a guide during your decision-making processes. But if there’s anything else you have questions about, we’re here to help! Just schedule a demo at your earliest convenience, and we’ll be in touch!